Rural Development Initiative has the following objectives:
- Promote and carry out volunteerism activities for peace and development in Rwanda especially for youth
- Promote and carry out activities of agriculture and animal resources
- Promote and carry out activities of social and solidarity assistance towards vulnerable people
- To strengthen the social and economic agency of youth so they can take an active role in development
- Promote and carry out activities of research, science, critical thinking, innovation and creativity, especially in youth
- To improve the livelihoods and living conditions of rural populations.
RDI is particularly keen to focus on development projects for young women in rural communities.[/vc_column_text][/vc_column][/vc_row]